~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+8
Trent Washington
She Villain
Ken Barton
That One Girl
Tony Stark
Jacob A. Stark
Chris Connors
Felicity Moore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:33 pm

"I can tell them what to do, and they'll do it. But if I don't take them back in after a certain amount of time, I lose control and have to pull them back in." John says trying to tell him everything about his powers. One of the clones looks up at Trent. "This is the Iron Rebel? Not impressed." John #1 looks embarrassed. "Come on man, let's just go. Clearly he can't help us." The clone says. John still doesn't say anything, but he shoots the clone a glance.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:43 pm

"You." Trent points at the clone." Smartass. Come at me." Trent says, standing normally waiting for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:56 pm

The clone cracks his neck and grins. "Come now, why would I do that?" The clone says, and picks up a small rock. One of the clones sneaks up behind him and kicks Trent in his shin. "When I could have someone else do it for me?" John #1 winces. When Trent got kicked, he ran up to him and cracked him over the head with his fist. "Enough!" John says, and pulls the 4 clones back in.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 pm

"Enough? Ha!" Trent yelled as he wiped blood off his mouth. He ran at a clone, dropped and slid under his legs, pulling his legs out from under him as he did. Trent stood, hit the fallen clone in the head and then another clone ran at him, Trent jumped in the air, and kicked the clone directly in the face. That clone fell back and the other one came at him. Trent motioned for him to come at him, and then once the clone threw a punch, Trent moved the hand to the side and then delivered a series of punches to the gut, and then finished him off with a punch to the jaw. "Now. Didn't you say you could produce six more?" Trent said, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:29 pm

After Trent knocked out the clones, they disappeared from whence they came, and John's nose starts bleeding. He wipes it off and smiles wickedly. This time he summoned 10 clones and the all rushed in at Trent, he wasn't holding back anymore. He jumped into the fray picking up a piece of metal. He ran towards Trent while his gang of clones savagely attacked.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Trent dodged the John with the metal, twisting his arm around his back. He took the scrap of metal and then threw him into another clone, knocking them down a flight of stairs. He threw the metal like a frisbee at another clone, landing in his chest with the sharp side, killing him. And then he used the remaining clones attacks against each other, taking one's fist as he tried to punch Trent and making him hit another one. Kicking one in the chest as he jumped off of a table. There were two clones left, and Trent was ready.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 pm

The two clones split off making it seem like they are running. But instead, they hit Trent from two sides. one behind him, and one in front of him. The one in the back sweeps his legs out from under him as the one in the front steps on his nads.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:42 pm

While Trent was on the ground he grabbed one's clones leg, throwing him into the other one. Trent jumped up and picked one of the clones up off the ground only to throw him into a nearby wall. He grabbed the clone by the hair and began smashing his head into the wall, once he finished he let him go, and kicked him down the stairs like the rest of them. "I always wear a cup around here." He grinned, aknowledging the kick in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:43 pm

All 10 of the clones disappear, including the dead one. Leaving John, he's gasping for air. One of his clones had died, he hadn't expected that. It took a huge physical toll on him.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Trent got out of the stance and wiped some blood from his nose, the bridge of his nose had been cut deeply, and his shoulder looked out of place. " Good job, almost got me there for a minute." Trent said as he leaned against the wall, catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:48 pm

John nodded, he had absorbed the memories of the other clones. It wasn't just physical, it was emotional. His energy would replenish, but the memories would last. "Should I tell you other aspects of my power?" John asked, panting.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 pm

"If he wants to join the Avengers he should try not to kill them, you know? That's an important attribute," Jenny said walking down the stairs to the room they were in.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 pm

"Let me guess. You feel what they feel, and you see what they see afterward?" Trent asked, finally catching his breath. Ignoring Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:53 pm

"Yeah, it's really useful. As long as one of them isn't caught in a nuclear explosion, otherwise I could send one of my clones to college, and have it return to me. I'd know everything it knew." John says standing up. "And just for the record, I would have killed you either way. You are too cool to hurt too bad." He says, leaning against a wall grabbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:56 pm

" For the record? You came at me with everything. If you want to join. loose the know it all attitude and accept your loss." Trent said as he began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:57 pm

"Yes sir, but to be fair... You did throw a lot at me as well, but I'm sorry for that." John says following Trent.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Scar came into the room "Problem?" He said in a low voice, you can tell how much his speaking improved
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:00 pm

"I did. Wouldn't you if you had eleven people coming at you at once?" Trent joked as he entered the pent house living room. "No Scar, everything is fine."
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 pm

"Fair enough, I guess I just got a little over excited. I'm sorry sir, I'll try to do better next time." John says paling a bit.  pale 
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 pm

"Who's this guy anyway?" Scar asked, his height towering over Johns
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:03 pm

"This is John. A hero in progress." Trent called back as he entered the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:04 pm

"A bit short, don't you agree?" Scar said, making his way to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:06 pm

"Agreed." Trent said, he himself was only a few inches shorter than Scar. "How are you adjusting to being able to talk again?" Trent asked after he had made himself, Scar, Jenny and John lunch. It was a cold cut sandwich, with Salami, pepperoni, Provolone cheese and some chips on the side.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:08 pm

"I havnt talked since I don't know, 2 years maybe? Its going great. Luckily I got the internet" Scar said, arriving in the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:10 pm

"Cool." Trent said as he sat down on the couch with his plate. He picked up the remote and began flipping through channels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next