~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+8
Trent Washington
She Villain
Ken Barton
That One Girl
Tony Stark
Jacob A. Stark
Chris Connors
Felicity Moore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:00 am

"About things and stuff and us"
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:08 am

"Chris there's no 'us' that was a one time date, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:09 am

"I know but I... I don't know I just want this to" I sigh "not sure where this is going"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:12 am

Ken was in the training room once again, training
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:19 am

"I...I I'm sorry for bothering you" I say walking away.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:25 am

"Uhm, alright then," Noelle said walking down the hall to her room.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 am

I go to my room and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:46 am

Ken finishes training and sits on the living room couch
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 am

Ken then goes into the workshop, working on his project
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Trent walks into the workshop wearing a Black Sabbath faded t-shirt, black jogging pants and house shoes. "Hey Ken. Couldn't sleep?" he asks as he walks over to his workbench where a half built Iron suit was laying.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Chris woke up early and headed to the training room, he set the mission to 'Monster survival' on the most difficult setting but only lasted 5 minutes, the shortest anybody has ever lasted. But kept trying.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Trent walked into the training room and saw Chris, having the longest time on this mission he decided to help him. "Eliminate all fear Chris. Think of nothing but winning. The monsters won't sense you if you do not fear them. They smell the pheramones that fear gives out."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:49 pm

"Alright" I say starting the mission as my blue lightning starts to get darker and darker with each monster destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Soon my lightning turned black with white streaks as I started ripping through monsters and yelling. as the mission ended I was overheated and angry but I knew what the black lightning was, "Rage" I mumble.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:41 pm

"Good. You're now the third highest time. After Me and Jacob." Trent said as he turned off the simulation and walked down into the room. "Go up to the observation room and start the simulation. I'll show you how fast I can finish it."
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:43 pm

I walk up to the front door of Stark Towers, slowly pushing it open. I see the secretary at front desk, so I walk up to it. "John Crusoe here to see Mister Washington." I say to her leaning on the desk waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:48 pm

"Mister Washington, you have a visitor." Trent's secretary said into his ear piece. "Bring him to the simulation room, I'll speak to him when I finish this. But let's have him watch." Trent said as Chris started the simulation. Trent had just tapped his dog tags when John entered the observation room. His suit morphed over him and then he got into a fighting stance He shot into the air, and flew to a monster in the left corner of the room. He shot a repulsor at it's eyes, blinding it and then he shot through it's stomach, leaving it's dead body to fall to the ground and then he waited for the next one, Trent finished in a matter of four minutes, seven seconds. That beat his old high score of Five minutes twenty seconds. He tapped his wrist and his suit morphed back into dog tags.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

"Impressive..." John says under his breath, he waited for Trent to exit the simulation room, and watched on.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Trent exited the simulation room and walked up to the observation area. "You rang?" He asked as he leaned against the console desk with a bottle of water in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:55 pm

"Yes, I did. You are Trent Washington? The Iron Rebel, right?" John asks nervously. "If so, I was wondering if we could talk about the Avengers?" He said clearly trying not to embarrass himself in front of the owner of Stark Industries.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:12 pm

"Yes, I'm Trent. What do you need to talk about?" Trent said as he finished the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:15 pm

"Is there any way I might be able to join your group? I have a power, but I guess that doesn't matter if you don't have a spot open does it?" John said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:22 pm

"Well. It depends what power. How much control you have over it, and how much you impress me." Trent said, as he patted John on the back. He began to walk out, and towards the pent house. "We have a spot open, but normally you have to go through this big thing in the academy and yadda yadda. But, currently the Academy' mansion is under construction. And all of our other students have either left, or died. But that's another story."
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:27 pm

"I see, so just demonstrate my power?" John asked preparing himself. His power was relatively easy to control. He concentrated and 4 clones split out of him. "Is that impressive enough? I can get 6 more if needed." He said, one of his clones looked in a mirror admiring itself, two others were looking at each other with disdain, and one just stands in the corner looking neutral.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:28 pm

"Do you control the others, or do they have a mind of their own?" Trent asked, seemingly not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next