~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+8
Trent Washington
She Villain
Ken Barton
That One Girl
Tony Stark
Jacob A. Stark
Chris Connors
Felicity Moore
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:26 pm

"My bubbles are powered by kinetic energy. Keep punching, the stronger it gets." I lift my hand up and the bubble rises. In mid-air, I spin around once. As I spin, so does the bubble. Once I finish the spin I thrust my hands out with a grunt. The bubble is thrusted towards a wall. It soon disappears, Chris hurdling towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:47 pm

I hit the wall and bounce off like a basketball then hit the ground. "ow" I groan in pain
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:24 pm

I fly over towards Chris. I lower down and place my feet on the ground. I kneel down beside him and grab his hand. I help him get up and say "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to hurt you... Well, that much anyways." with a look of sorrow on my face.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 pm

"It's alright" I say rubbing my head "I don't get hurt easily" I continue
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 pm

"Well that's good. That pretty much sums my powers up." I walk back over to my heels and put them on.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 pm

"Pretty impressive" I say "I wasn't expecting that" I keep going on.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:35 pm

"Thanks." The floating orbs suddenly vanish. I walk over to my suitcase and wheel it over towards Chris. So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 pm

"You're our guest" I shrug "Whatever you'd like"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:12 pm

"Oh... Alright then.." I squeak. I exit the training room and walk down the hall. I wander around the place for about 15 minutes, trying to find the living room. I finally think I find it. I roll my bag beside one of the couches. I then sit on that couch and examine the broken TV in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 pm

I walk in shortly after her. "Jacob kinda got mad" I explain to her about the TV
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:03 pm

I giggle. "Well I assumed someone did. So you guys are like one big family huh?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:20 pm

"Basically..... we are all best friends, But sometimes we run over little bumps in the road" I say letting out a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:28 pm

"Believe me, I understand. It was like that back at the Institute. It usually ended with something broken and punishment for two student." I grin, pondering on the old memories I cherish.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:13 am

"Usually we don't fight, but it happens sometimes" I laugh. "So do you miss the x-mansion?" I ask trying to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:18 am

"To be honest, yes. The people there became my family. Then helped me cope in a time of need. But eventually you need some space ya know? So that's why I came here." I say.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:30 am

"I feel you" I say thinking a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Jacob walked out of his room with his belt on, he was happy with the results and how well it handled during the training session.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:18 pm

I get a bit bored and stand up off the couch. I leave my bag sitting next to the couch. "Chris, mind watching that for me?" Without getting his response, I walk off. I walk down several hallways, trying to find Jacob. I turn a sharp corner and bump into Jacob, causing both of us to fall. I land on my bum and giggle. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Jacob stood back up and helped Felicity up. "It's fine, I'm sorry as well. But just a question, what were you doing walkin' around here?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:35 pm

"Actually, I was trying to find you. Chris mentioned something about taking a test?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Trent walks past the two and doesn't give much notice.He heads into the pent house area to get a bottle of water.He was in a oil stained tank top and old ragged jeans.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Jacob thought for a second and then started to speak. "Oh right that test, To be honest it's not really a 'test' just a training session where I fight someone and if they seem good enough, they can be enrolled in the Avengers Academy."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:44 pm

"Sounds interesting. Are you up for me taking it right now? If you are too tired I understand." I glance at the other boy as he walks by. I look him up and down, then look back to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 pm

"I'm fine with that. Follow me if you would." Jacob replied as he walked to the Training room.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 pm

I follow closely behind Jacob as he leads me to the training room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuff,thangs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next