~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Gain Some, You Loose Some

Go down 
+3
Chris Connors
That One Girl
Ken Barton
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

You Gain Some, You Loose Some Empty
PostSubject: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:48 pm

The Avengers were in the Avengers Tower as trouble was sturing at the center of the city
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Jenny ran down the stairs, shouting to the other Avengers,"Get your lazy asses out the door, there's some action in the middle of the city!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 pm

I look out of my bedroom window to see the commotion in the city "Just another day in the life of a superhero" I say walking out of my room to go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Ken was already on his way, running from building too building // Scar ran along the sidewalks, going too the middle of the city
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Jenny caught up to the two of them and ran on the sidewalk, a couple strides behind Scar.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 pm

I run out of the tower and head to the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:44 pm

I land with a small metallic thud on the street as I look over at the others. "What's the problem?" My voice asks from behind the face mask. On the inside the JARVIS scanner searches around to find the origin of the commotion.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:09 pm

"It's obviously an over priced garage sale," Jenny says sarcastically. She walked between cop cars set up around the scene.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:16 pm

I start pushing through the crowd asking some to politely move.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Was watching in from a rooftop with his gear on, he scoped in with his rifle,"Hm..fun",he said turning on his comm's to see what the team was up to
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Jacob stood next to Alex, his arms were crossed yet one was held up. A small water bottle was in his hands and he stared at Alex who was concentrating on the scope. "So, see anything?" He asked, his eyes squinted.
You Gain Some, You Loose Some Giphy
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:09 pm

"Alex I'm walking to the center of this crowd to figure out what is going on" I say about arriving to the center of the circle.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Sighed and dropped his head,"You got to stop doing that.",he said looking back at him, his eyes squinting. He looked back into the scope,"Not quite sure yet, I spotted Jenny, can't see what the commotion is about yet, the crowd's quite large.", he responds back,"Got it, fill me in on what's going on Chris"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Jacob dropped the empty water bottle after hearing Alex's comment.

Last edited by Jacob A. Stark on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:15 pm

"Everyone keep an eye on the building's exits and the crowd, make sure no one leaves," Jenny said through her ear piece.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Turned to Jacob,"Heard that cupcake? Get on watch.",he said smirking , his eyes glued to the scope, eyeing the building exits with his sniper."Anyone there yet?",he said on his ear piece
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 pm

I walk to the center and start pushing past the cops.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. In an instant, a black slime like goo shout out around his body, morphing itself around Jacob and his citizen clothes forming into his outfit.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:27 pm

"So, anyone up for taking a look inside?" Jenny spoke again through her ear piece.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 am

Looks at Jenny's face through the scope,"You're right there sweetie, why don't you go take a look inside.",he said through the ear piece smart...assingly? And zoomed out a bit from his scope to keep her under protection for the meantime
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 am

A guy in a Trench coat lifts his hand up, his face covered by a Black Fedora he is currently wearing. in full black, The man launched a beam out of his white glove, blasting a car past Chris, only his snickering smile showed. // Ken was almost there, just a few buildings left. Scar was almost at the scene also
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:36 am

"You ever call me sweetie again and I'll-" Jenny got cut off and glanced over at Chris. She cursed and looked to find his assailant.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:40 am

Followed the blast looking for who attacked Chris smirking at Jenny's comment quickly but changing his mood. "Any sight of the guy?",he said quickly, to both the ear piece and Stark
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:42 am

Jacob opened a pocket on his belt, He pulled something out and threw them in the air. "Not sure, I'll join Jenny on the street." He tilted his head upwards and his shades landed perfectly on his eyes. He walked towards the edge of the building and slowly descended into the street.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:43 am

I'm thrown back and spun by the force of the car as I look up to see the car long gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Gain Some, You Loose Some
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: