~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Gain Some, You Loose Some

Go down 
+3
Chris Connors
That One Girl
Ken Barton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:22 am

I try to get up as I hear the name 'Rickerson' it sounded familiar but I had no idea from where. I start limping towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:25 am

Jacob twisted his body, he landed on his staff at an angle making his body slide a little ways away. He rolled into the symbiote which was on the ground (Fuck you, I do what I do) The symbiote attached itself and Jacob lunged forward punching the villain in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:26 am

Rickerson stood there like he was hit by a rubber ball. Jacob realized his strength was gone, Rickerson kicked Jacobs stomach, launching him a foot or two "Any other challengers?" He asked, looking around
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:27 am

Jacob flipped and grabbed his staff. He spun around and smacked Rickerson in the cheek the hardest he could doing little damage.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:28 am

Rose his hand."OOOOOH OOOOH PICK ME PICK ME!", he said getting in his fighting stance
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:29 am

Rickerson followed the way the staff did, noticing a silver brass knuckle coming towards him, he fell back as Ken landed on his feet "Forgot someone" He said
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:30 am

Sighed,"I always get picked last.",he said putting his head down
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:31 am

"Whoa whoa whoa Ken, there is clearly a line here," Jenny said, walking closer to Rickerson tossing her knife from hand to hand. "It's obviously my turn." She lunged and struck at Rickerson's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am

Rickerson flipped up, punching Ken in the face, launching him to the ground, then tripping Jacob, gutting him in the stomach with his knee, sending him to the ground, he pounced for Alex to only punch his cheek, sending him over to a Police Officer (Who is Female, just letting you know)
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:33 am

Looked at Jenny,"That's not fair...",suddenly His face turned and he flung towards the woman officer, he got back up on his feet and looked up at her,"Well hello there lovely...for a second I thought I was fighting a demon, now I'm here with an angel.",he said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:35 am

Rickerson quickly grabbed Jennys wrist "Well, why is a women like yourself carrying a combat knife aiming too kill?" He smirked, his Fedora shading his eyes from sight
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:35 am

Jacob rolled to the side after the attack, the symbiote sliding over the tear in the suit. Jacob held his wrist up, he rolled up his glove and lowered his head to his wrist, he bit the wrist and and pulled it back. Doing this all while running, Jacob hopped to the side and lunged at Rickerson, his hand caused symbiote goo to explode all around as he slammed his fist into Rickerson's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

I charge at Rick from behind attempting to stun or down him.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:37 am

Rickerson flew back but to be hit by Chris, making him fall foreward "You guys are real Persistant, aren't you?" He laughs, getting up and grabbing Chris, throwing him at the charging Ken, they both hit the ground
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:38 am

Jenny tears her wrist away, and kicks him stumbling back into Chris. "Probably to kill?"
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:40 am

Jacob tilted his head, he could feel something. He decided to hop out of the fight and help the cops get out of danger when all of a sudden.
------------------
"OUT OF THE WAY BITCHES!" A voice shouted, Rickerson turned his head only to have a fist with the power of amazing strength slam into his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:41 am

Rickerson flew as he was punched once again by Scar, Rickerson flew the other way, landing infront of Steven
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:43 am

Ran from the woman officer after getting her number and whipped out two pistols loaded with gods very own given tesseract energy, he begins to go ham and fires at will not caring who the hell he shoots at this point,"IM TIRED OF BEING LAST!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:44 am

Just as I'm getting up jenny backs up into me and tips me over as I sigh drained of all energy.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:45 am

"Chris! Sorry, didn't see you there. Need a hand?" She offered to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:46 am

Steven stood straight up. A yellow halo flashed above his head. "So, what do we have this time?" Steven crossed his arms. His gold and blue outfit slowly flashed due to the power of his halo.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:46 am

Ken got up, looking at Steven "Look whos back..." He said // Scar looked at Rickersons body, Kappa appears beside him "Scanning for ID..." He says
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:47 am

"A poser in a fedora!" Jenny shouted.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:48 am

I take her hand and get up "we need a different approach to this.... All of us attacking him randomly isn't working" I tell Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 am

Sits down on the concrete and tries to figure out what to do next because I have no powers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Gain Some, You Loose Some   You Gain Some, You Loose Some - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Gain Some, You Loose Some
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: