~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age of Omnipotence

Go down 
+2
Ken Barton
Jacob A. Stark
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 pm

(Posting this now so we can RP it out over the week.) A rumble is felt throughout the tower as well as the city. A huge blue explosion rang out above Oscorp Tower, lightning flashed from all sides of the explosion. Jacob sat on the edge of Stark tower and saw the explosion across the city, he tapped his shades and reported for all available Avengers to report to the Quinn-jet bay.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 pm

Ken made his way to the bay with Jeans and his Black Leather Jacket, His Shades were hanging from the jackets Pocket, as usual
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Jacob's suit slithered over his clothes and he sat in the pilot seat, he got the plane ready and hesitantly waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 pm

"Should we already be suited up?" Ken asks as he sits on the Co-Pilot seat
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:02 pm

"It doesn't matter as long as you're ready for a good fight." Jacob tapped his foot, he opened up the bay and waited for THE OTHERS to show up.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Jenny ran down to the Quinn-Jet bay, putting a jacket on as she ran. She sat down in the back to wait.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:03 pm

"C'mon, I asked for everyone in the tower to get down here, where is Noelle and Chris.." Jacob muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Noelle ran down into the jet yelling,"Heeerre! Wait for meeee!" She sat down next to Jenny and panted from running,"I'm not late right?"
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 pm

The rumbling stopped and the sky was bright with dark blue, it was weird considering it was the evening. A small portal swirled above Oscorp Tower as three figures floated down and onto it's rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:11 pm

"Not late at all." Jacob started the jet and burst out of the bay. (Let's just say Chris got on if Cy is gonna RP)
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:16 pm

After a rough minute or two, Jacob hovered the Quinn-Jet out in front of the tower, he opened the back up and hopped off onto the roof in a kneeling position. He stood up and saw The Puppeteer, Chief Kazumaka, and Chester standing on the rooftop holding the spears that were given to them.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:18 pm

"AAAAND Chesters here" Ken said, Sighing. He clicked his shades and his suit latched onto him, but he didn't have his bow or Arrows. No Crossbow or bolts either
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Jenny hauled Noelle out of her seat and pushed her out of the Jet to stand on the roof top. "Oh, it's just these clowns," Jenny said, fake yawning to make a point.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

The Puppeteer: "Well, Well, Well, right on schedule, am I right good friend?" He looked over towards Chief Kazumaka, instead of making a word Kazumaka held his hand up and moved it around towards the Avengers. "Please forgive him, you would not believe the things he says." The Puppeteer smiled as he watched Jacob glare at all of them. "Oh, and if it isn't the one who broke my cane, now is it?" He looked over towards Noelle.
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Chief Kazumaka: "Wata, Wata!" Chief chanted to The Puppeteer, as if he was wanting to get things started.

The Puppeteer: "Now now, calm down my dear colleague, we don't want to rush them."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Noelle froze in fear. "I-uh-that wasn't me," she says, trying to sound brave.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Age of Omnipotence Empty

Chester turns around "Oh, I didnt notice they were here! This is going to be FUN! Right Puppet boy?!"
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:26 pm

The Puppeteer: "Indeed it is, Chest nut." The Puppeteer gave a slight laugh. "Now we may be working together, but if you call me that again, I'll slit your throat and feed your insides to Kazumaka's pets."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Jacob glared at The Puppeteer. "I can see you two have been working together for quite some time, considering you know just what the hell he's saying."
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:28 pm

The Puppeteer: "Now now, don't get me wrong Jacob! It's not hard to tell what someone is saying. See just watch me." The Puppeteer spun his cane around and looked at Kazumaka, the two began chatting in a weird language. Kazumaka pointed at the Avengers and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Jacob loosened up and gave a slight sigh. "I'm surprised you all haven't changed."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:30 pm

"So Shall we start tormenting?!" Chester asked as he gives off a psychotic laugh
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 pm

The Puppeteer: "Oh but do forgive me Chester, I almost forgot." The Puppeteer held his staff up and took control of Ken and Noelle's bodies, he ordered them to attack the remaining two Avengers. "You all will be able to have your fun with this, if there even is leftovers." The Puppeteer laughed.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Noelle lunged at Jacob, wiping out her knives.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Ken lunged at Jenny, Flipping above her and kicking the back of her knee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Age of Omnipotence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Omnipotence   Age of Omnipotence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Omnipotence
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: