~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+11
Jerry Black
Chris Connors
That One Girl
JARVIS Mainframe
Pince Jackson
Ken Barton
Madison/Taylor
Tony Stark
Steam
Jacob A. Stark
Nocturne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:03 pm

(Her sex secrets,I mean leleowt) Trent picked up Jacobs file and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Jacob keeps flipping through Noelle's file until he got to the part about how Oscorp got her information.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Cracked his neck and took a sniff of the air, he walked into a small closet looking room in his office, he began to get into his combat gear, he got on his thin , black morph suit, light body armor, his mask, and last but not least his perfectly crafted swords he carried on his back, he tapped his wrist watch which opened the other end of the closet and shut the end to his office, this end opened to the outside..87 floors up. The last Stark he fought on the field with gave him a nice hand of equipment,he quickly jumped off the building and flew into the night, his boots having thrusters on the bottom, he was able to guide himself with a small glider, colored in black. He tapped his wrist watch so the entrance closed behind him as he flew out to Oscorp to find some answers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Jacob looked up from Noelle's file as he saw Alex fly out towards Oscorp Tower.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Jacob grabs his phone with Noelle's file open on his lap as he calls Alex's number.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Charlie returns later,he had taken a quinjet to go to tribune Kansas,more specifically the Star theater,to kill a 17 year old who had requested it.(Hehehre)
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Taps his earpiece, "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 pm

"Saw you fly by, What's going on?" Jacob asked as he held his phone in his ear and picked up Noelle's folder continuing to read it.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 pm

"Oh you know...just doing another one of those test runs, it's always nice to see things up close"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 pm

"Uh huh, If you're heading to Oscorp, try and find any more files, the more the merrier." Jacob stated flipping a page.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 pm

"Yeah yeah, I might as well just pass by then" he says landing on the oscorp roof, he simply just walks in and pull out his pistol expecting scientists and what not to come his way."You know hiding things from me isn't the best of things, right Jacob? Because then I go look for answers."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 pm

"What do you mean hiding things?" Jacob asks through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 pm

"Oh you know what I mean",he says quietly, a scientists walks past him as he hid in a dark corner, he approaches from behind and snaps his neck and then drags the body into the corner,"These Oscorp guys hire alot of scientists after they get many casualties, I wonder where they get them..oh hey i got a job at oscorp, boom dead."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Jacob set Noelle's file down and picked up The Puppeteer's file. "Well, I don't hide much." He casually replied through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:51 pm

"Oh I know this." ,he says using a silencer on his pistol to take out two security guards."Security has increased...I don't blame em", he says arriving to where the accident happened, observing the scene."Well the file cabinet is all emptied out...you think the CEO's office would have anything important?" ,he says silently creeping towards a power box, he attached a smaller box to that power box that cut off the power, he turned on his thermal vision and began walking up the stairwell,"Things go hectic when the power goes out.."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 pm

"Yup." Jacob replied flipping through The Puppeteer's file. "Trent, can you go down and get everyone to come up to the roof, I want to have that meeting now."
Back to top Go down
Jerry Black

Jerry Black

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:01 am

Jerry is already on the roof drinking hot chocolate. "I've always been here john... (    )"
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:02 am

"Alright."Trent said as he hopped up from his spot,about ten minutes later he returned with Jenny,Noelle and Charlie."All I could find."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 am

Arrives at the CEO's office and picks lock his door, no one was out in that night except a couple dead employee's now....he sat in the CEO's chair and began hacking his computer,"What are we looking for exactly Jacob?",he asked typing into the computer screen
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 am

Jacob gathered all the files up and set them on one pile on front of him, he sat on the edge of the roof and stared at the others.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 am

"We already got the information we need from Oscorp, we are just trying to see what This 'Omnipotence' Guy's weaknesses are." he replied to Alex
Back to top Go down
Jerry Black

Jerry Black

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:07 am

"Omnipotence? I know that guy. He called himself a god and gave me a shit load of money for some kind of staff and this goop I assume is what he was high on." (   )

Last edited by Jerry Black on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:08 am

"Right so I should probably look up that experiment gone wrong...",he says pulling out a wireless transmitter,"Open up your phone, you'll be getting the files from it in a couple of sec-" the signal cuts off, the power came on at oscorp, and it was not a pretty sight at the office,about a dozen men with rifles showed up and the CEO himself,"Well this will be fun",he muttered to himself, keeping his mask on and his foot steady
Back to top Go down
JARVIS Mainframe

JARVIS Mainframe

Location : Stark Tower, Helicarrier, Avengers Mansion, Stark Communication Devices.

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:12 am

"Why hello Mr. Cross." Gonzales started speaking.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:14 am

"Oh c'mon, you have to let everyone know who I am? I wore the mask for a reason, show me some decency at least Mr.Gonzales." he said moving his hands slowly behind his back, buying some time for the information to transmit into Stark's phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next