~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+11
JARVIS Mainframe
Pince Jackson
Icarus
Chris Connors
Steven Clark
Brett Reilly
Ken Barton
Jacob A. Stark
That One Girl
Steam
Tony Stark
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Jack waits about 15 minutes. "Time to pull out the big guns." He says and finds another phone number. "Hello, is this Daily Bugle Communications? Yes, how do I get an Article in tonights news? It's about New Yorks "Superheros"."

"
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:37 pm

"Thanks" Jacob replied as he slipped the jacket over his bandages and stood up. "I'm sorry about everything, and I just want to say you gave me a run for my money, you did nice and thanks again for not killing me." Jacob muttered as he walked out of the med bay and off inside the tower.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:46 pm

*Ken walks in the same room as Taylor* "Trent did you hangout with some girl again?!" He yells, looking at Trents room door
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:54 pm

A news broadcast comes on the TV. "New Yorks Avengers, Superheros, or Super Kidnappers? A report from one Josh Richards, reported today that his sister, Taylor Richards. Was abducted by Avengers who kicked him out of the mansion. Leaving 17 year old Taylor, without legal Guardianship. The bugle will not be supporting these "Heroes" until young Taylor is released." The man says. "Local Authorities are surrounding STARK towers this minute."
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Trent yelled out,not getting up."No,I've been with Madison all night!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Jacob walks slowly as the side of his body is still sore. He looks around anyone else in the tower.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:00 pm

"Oh..." Ken said, thinking he meant something else and looks at the windows "Is the Tower under Lockdown?!" He asks
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Taylor mumbles, "Stop the damn screaming..." // Madison awakes, "Morning Tech Boy."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Jacob looks around and notices the tower on lockdown, still trying to find someone and understand what the hell is going on (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■).
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:02 pm

"Who are you, exactly?" Ken asked Taylor
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Jacob walks down some stairs and notices Ken. He doesn't bother the person Ken is speaking to, but asks him. "What's going on? (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:06 pm

I yell to Jacob "Is what you said about....Noelle true?..." I frown
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:07 pm

"Im trying to find out the same thing. But goldilocks over there wont tell me" Ken said, pointing at Taylor
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:10 pm

"Morning."Trent faintly smiled and kissed her forehead after sitting up against the headboard of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Was busily walking down the streets of New York, he was out on a trip to go get some Starbucks and a small bite so he can start his day at the tower, he cracks his neck as he walks into the store and waits in line.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:14 pm

"Well, if you find out, just tell me." Jacob replied as he turned around and walked back up the stairs, hearing Chris' yell.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Taylor frowns, "I am not bl -" She begins to say, then glanced at her hair. "Never mind. Taylor Richards, ready to party. Just kidding oldies. My parents sent me off here, my brother Jack following. Can't find him now." Taylor explains.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:15 pm

(nocturnes face claim is the dad from we bought a zoo. :3) Madison yawned, getting up. "What time is it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:17 pm

"I'm sorry, What was that?" Jacob asked as he walked towards Chris, stopping and leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:19 pm

"Two in the afternoon."Trent responded,looking at his watch.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 pm

(Matt Damon Razz) He finishes up at Starbucks and walks 5 blocks down until he hits the tower, he takes note how the building appears to be locked down, he taps his earpiece and opens a comm to anyone who is in the tower, asking what happened.

Last edited by Nocturne on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 pm

"I asked if what you said about Noelle was true" I say softly
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

"Well we need to get out of lockdown before we can go look for your brother, follow me..." Ken said to Taylor as he starts walking after Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Jacob looked a little surprised at the statement. "Why would it matter, you already beat and injured me."
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 pm

"Great..." Madison said, "Y'know, I've never had more than 8 hours of sleep. I guess you help me sleep better." Madison smiles, sitting back down next to him and  resting her head on his shoulder.  "Like a protector from the nightmares."Madison mumbled. (cheesay.) // Taylor followed Ken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next