~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+11
JARVIS Mainframe
Pince Jackson
Icarus
Chris Connors
Steven Clark
Brett Reilly
Ken Barton
Jacob A. Stark
That One Girl
Steam
Tony Stark
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 am

"Yeah,but some distractions can be the best focus for your life."Trent said and looked at her,a slight grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:28 am

I rolled my eyes, "Tech boy gets all poetic." I yawn. Where would I sleep tonight? Probably in the abandoned apartment building again.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:30 am

"Poetry is just one of my many passions."Trent said and stood up."Do you have a place to stay...Say,I never got your name."
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:35 am

I turned to look at him. A rich person offering a room to a homeless. Typical. But, it'd be nice to not freeze to death tonight. Should I lie about my name? If I was gonna free-load off of him, might as well tell him my name. "Madison. And no, I don't have a place to stay." I say, not giving him my last name. Less information to give out, less ways he can track me if I decide to run away.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:39 am

"Madison,can I tell you something?"Trent asked as they began their walk to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:41 am

"Sure." I say, looking up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:43 am

"Tonight,I went out on a date with this girl,and she was only in it for the money,I went back to the training room and broke two of my own punching bags,I came out here and had planned to walk out my anger,but one look at you and everything changed."Trent said blankly as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:47 am

For a popular jock, he was really cheesy at pick-up lines. I glance at him. He wasn't lying, that's for sure. He wasn't too bad. He was down-to-earth and kind. Look at me now, meet one guy and everything changes. Weird. I just nod.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:49 am

Trent entered Stark tower,nodding at the over night staff,including a few interns,janitors and secretaries,and then he gets on the elevator,going all the way to the top,the pent house.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:54 am

I roll my eyes when we pass the staff, entering the elevator. "So, anyone else live in the tower o' greatness?" I ask Trent.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:56 am

Trent rolled his eyes at the 'o'greatness' and then says."Yes,the rest of the Avengers."
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:57 am

"Oh, right. The group that always breaks things and 'saves the world'." I mutter, looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:57 am

"Hey,I'm apart of that team."Trent slightly smirked and playfully shoved her with his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:02 am

I frowned. The elevator bell rang and we reached the penthouse. Trent was launched backwards into a wall. I had a scornful look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:03 am

Trent stood up and pieces of the wall fell out behind him,he shook his head and dust fell out."Well,that...was unexpected."He coughed.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:07 am

I looked up, covering my mouth. "Trent!" I said, running over to him. "Sorry. Really. Really sorry." I said, kneeling by him.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 am

"Totally fine."He coughed and stood straight,dusting off the back of his blazer and jeans."I needed to get rid of that wall anyway."He said,finally catching his breath."What in the hell can you do?"He asked her,an eye brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:11 am

"I... can control blood. It sounds freaky, I know. It's not really a nice thing to have around with people." I say, putting my hands into my sweater pocket. I looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:13 am

"Why does every damn person I meet have powers and I don't?"He joked and put his hand under her chin,then moved her head up to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:17 am

I didn't flinch or anything. Somewhere inside my mind, I didn't want to hurt Trent. First time I did it? Maybe my mind was testing me. I looked up at him. I half-smiled, "Maybe because you have some quality that makes everyone want to be around you."
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:21 am

"Do you believe that?" Trent asked with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:23 am

"Maybe, maybe not. Guess we'll have to find out." I smiled, "Show me to my room, Tech boy." I say, turning around.
Back to top Go down
Brett Reilly

Brett Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:50 am

"We don't have any extra's at the moment,you'll have to share with me."Trent said and opened his door,there were two iron suits in model cases on each wall,and a large king sized bed on the far wall,there was a tv and a small fridge on one end of the room,followed by a book case that scanned from ground to ceiling and covered the entire wall."I don't sleep much,so I'll probably be down in my work shop all night"
Back to top Go down
Madison/Taylor

Madison/Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 am

"Better than sleeping outdoors." I say, walking over to the bed. I lay down, sighing. "Thanks, Trent." I say, pulling the blanket over me. I smiled, "Night Tech boy." I turned onto my other side, facing a wall and drifting asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 am

I wake up and hear the tv blasting Disney Junior as I turn the tv off and go down to the training room, and train ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next