~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+11
JARVIS Mainframe
Pince Jackson
Icarus
Chris Connors
Steven Clark
Brett Reilly
Ken Barton
Jacob A. Stark
That One Girl
Steam
Tony Stark
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:52 pm

(Just gonna post as Trent cause yolo) "Follow me."Trent said,eating a burrito as he walked down the stairs to the work shop,the bike sitting there just as it was before."All fixed,oh and come here for a second,I want you to try something out for me."He said,he was in a clean white tank top,old jeans and converse as he walked over to the solid black suit that was now standing straight in the middle of the room,Trent had a deep 5 o'clock shadow,but still looked perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:53 pm

"Well we are going on a triple date with Jacob and Trent" I say smiling "you should try and get Jenny to go also" I continue
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:53 pm

I follow Trent curious.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:54 pm

"Nah,we're not actually in a 'relationship' at the moment,she'd rather everything go slow and take it's time."Charlie said,taking a bite of the apple as he leaned back in his chair and put his feet up on the chair infront of him.(In the media/theater room ╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮)
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:56 pm

"Jarvis,open the mark x-12."Trent called out."Yes Master Washington"Jarvis replied,and with a hiss of pressurized air the suit opened."Get in."Trent said and walked backwards a few steps,finishing the burrito as he did.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 pm

"Oh... K then" I say, sitting on a couch in the media room
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:58 pm

"We watched a movie last night together,wouldn't even let me get near her,so I guess time will tell huh?"Charlie said,finishing the apple and then using his telekinesis,he moved it to the kitchen,and into the trash can with a thump.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:02 pm

"Noelle didn't really know me at all, or even want to" I say shrugging "but time does tell" I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:06 pm

"She's just not used to being confronted like that Chris,but trust me she does give off a slight liking to you,that's noticable without the telepathy."Charlie said and sighed as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes."Waiting will have the best outcome for me and Jenny,she's not used to being around people,or liking them for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

"Yep...that's classic Jenny" I say laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:11 pm

"She's just a jumble of emotions at the moment,she doesn't want to show it but slightly does,but I try my best to not be to sudden or forward."Charlie said,not raising his head or opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:18 pm

"Yep...." I say leaning my head back a tad bit.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:20 pm

"How do you plan to 'court' Noelle on the date?"Charlie asked,trying to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:24 pm

"Wing it" I say with a poker face
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:26 pm

"Alright..good luck with that."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:29 pm

"Thank ya" I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:48 pm

*Ken finally gets up and walks to the living room*
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Charlie realized he left his phone in Jenny's room and decided to go back and get it.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 pm

I got inside the X-12.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:28 pm

"Now,do whatever you do to become the hell hound,or whatever it is."Trent said,standing behind the work bench.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:35 pm

---- Night Time------

"Going out" Ken said as he grabs his Jacket again and makes his way out of the tower
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Noelle walked into the living room wearing a light green dress that Jenny would surely disapprove of. Jenny didn't think anything that wasn't practical was worth wearing, but Noelle didn't care. "I really hope it's not cold out tonight," she says.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Trent walked in,clipping the wrist cuffs on his gray blazer as he did,he was wearing the dark gray blazer,a black and deep gay striped undershirt and dark jeans,along with cool gray Jordan 11's,he had shaved the 5 o'clock shadow and trimmed up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:50 pm

I walk up to Noelle, wearing; jeans, a polo and black shoes greeting Noelle "you look beautiful in that dress" I say to her smiling "and I'm sure it won't be too cold" I continue on.

Last edited by Chris Connors on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Jacob slid down the side railing of the stairs landing in the floor of the lobby, he had a black hoodie with grey jeans and a blue undershirt. He tried his best to look nice as he looked back and Chris and Noelle before heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next