~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+8
Trent Washington
She Villain
Ken Barton
That One Girl
Tony Stark
Jacob A. Stark
Chris Connors
Felicity Moore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:13 am

"Interesting" Ken said in Sarcasm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:14 am

"Especially since she's kicking his ass," Jenny says.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:16 am

"HA! Are you sure you aren't paying him to loose?" Ken says, now looking at Jenny
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:26 am

Jenny shrugged,"I'm broke."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:29 am

"Is Alex only paying me for being an Avenger?" Ken asked
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:06 am

I moan as I hit the ground. I open my eyes to see Jacob. I put my hands on his shoulders and grit my teeth. My pupils turn turquoise. I dart off the ground while holding Jacob, leaving a turquoise trail in the air. I fly up 50 feet while holding Jacob. I look down at him, still gritting my teeth. I then let go and watch him fall.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:14 am

Kens suit came on as he tossed a large Cushion (A GIANT cushion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) below Jacob, then spun quickly to fire a Flashbang arrow towards Felicity, exploding before it hit her, blinding her due to the extremely bright light
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 am

I shriek at being blinded. I begin to fall. I try recovering and I do a few feet away from the ground. I then glare at Ken. I clinch my fist and a kinetic ball forms around him. "What are you doing?! This wasn't part of it! I lift my hand up and down quickly and the ball moves just as that, causing Ken to be thrown around violently inside.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:23 am

"He was talking to me!" Ken said as he tries to cut the ball with his Hidden Blades
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 am

I thrust my hand off to the side. The kinetic ball holding Ken violently moves to the side as well but soon disappears, leaving Ken flailing in the air headed towards one of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:33 am

Ken quickly puts his feet towards the wall, now jumping off of it "My turn" He Smirks as he throws a smokebomb towards Felicity, soon after she saw a foot in the smoke, about to hit her face
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 am

The foot kicks me slinging me back, because I let it. As I fall back, I clinch my fist. A kinetic bubble traps Ken and all the smoke inside. The bubble looks gray with a turquoise outline, no sign of Ken. "Awww thank's for setting the trap! By the way, I feel really bad for fighting you guys? Do I have to like knock you out or when do we stop?" I ask with my hands held out towards the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:41 am

"How can you knock me out with smoke? All you can do is knock me around, which by the way shows you have little to no fighting skills, leaving you weak without your powers" Ken said, his voice sounds different due to his little Oxygen machine
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 am

Jacob was at the countdown table near where Jenny was standing, he programmed the JARVIS mainframe to stop and the arena faded. "Stop, stop!" He shouted to Ken and Felicity, he was noticing how violent things were getting.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:53 am

I slowly lower my hand and the bubble floats to the ground. Once there, it disappears releasing the smoke and Ken. I walk over to my heels and put them on. I then walk over by the countdown table. "I am really sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you guys. I didn't really know the objective." I say apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 pm

"No, you did fine." Jacob closed the arena once everyone was outside of it. "In fact, you did pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:39 pm

"Magnificent!" I squeal. "So now what?" I ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:50 pm

"Follow me if you would." He started walking. "You two can come as well." He motioned to Ken and Jenny.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Jenny sighed and followed after him.  "Good going," she muttered to Felicity. (Wrong account surry.)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:04 pm

I follow Jacob. After Jenny says that, I grab my left elbow with my right hand and look down as I continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm

They reach the workshop and Jacob types a few words into a machine, within a few seconds a small identification card pops up from one of the slots, it has Felicity's name and picture on it with an Avengers Academy logo on the top right. He handed it to her and started talking. "Here is your identification card for the Academy, if you tap this button, it'll lead you to the mansion where you can learn to control your powers even more and different fighting techniques alongside fellow students and Avengers."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Felicity looks at the card then back at Jacob. "B..b..but.. Mr.Jacob sir, I don't mean to argue, but I didn't leave home to go to an Academy. All I ever did at home was train for the entire 5 years I was there. I came to help you guys and help people. Is it mandatory that I go?" I ask, my eyes swelling with tears.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:39 pm

"Uh." Jacob started not knowing what to do. "We have an extra room here in the tower, you can stay here and still be a student in the Academy, go there and train every once in a while if you don't mind, Because our roster is filled up." He stated, keeping his promise to Jenny
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:53 pm

"Thank you so much Mr. Jacob sir." I grab the I.D. card from his hand and strut out of the workshop. I head back upstairs and find my bag in the living room. I then mumble to myself "So...now where's my room? He should really provide a map to this place."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Passing through the living room, Jenny gives Felicity a disgusted look before walking down the hall to her own room.

Last edited by Just Jenny Treveney now. on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next