~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+11
Jerry Black
Chris Connors
That One Girl
JARVIS Mainframe
Pince Jackson
Ken Barton
Madison/Taylor
Tony Stark
Steam
Jacob A. Stark
Nocturne
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Charlie closed his eyes as he scanned the tower for their thoughts."Noelle's in her room asleep,I can tell by the dreaming thoughts,and Chris went out earlier,to the park.I can sense his residual energy all the way from his room to the door,meaning he recently left and Jenny.."Charlie said and stopped,going back to fixing his sandwich.
/"Wouldn't that be a sight to see,a old man in a iron suit kicking ass in the streets of New York."Trent laughed and held her hand as he laid there and stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:28 pm

"Well it's nice Noelle is the one kicked back and dreaming, the only one here that's calm that's for sure." Jacob started. "I can understand why Chris left." Jacob sat down on a chair to talk to Charlie, forgetting what he was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Nods and tells jack and pince to follow along, obviously Jacob does not want them to interfere, so he begins to search for blonde again
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:31 pm

"How's your side?"Charlie asked as he finished making two sub sandwiches with the tower fridges large variety of meats and cheeses,he handed one to Jacob and then sat down beside him to eat his own.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Jacob held the sandwich up not eating it. "It's alright, just a minor scratch, whoever hooked me up and bandaged me up did a good job though, stopped the bleeding that's for sure." Jacob then took a small bite.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:34 pm

"That was Noelle."Charlie said after taking a bite."The tower's different,and that's not just because I'm used to England,it's because of the wide variety of people,the leaders which would be you and Trent have a strong bond,which I can understand given your past,and then there's Jenny,who..."Charlie said,but stopped.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 pm

"I owe her a thank you then." Jacob replied back. "And What about Jenny?" He replied.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:36 pm

"Nothing,what do you think of the new members?"Charlie asked,nervously trying to change the subject,but failing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 pm

"Too many in my opinion, but it's all going to be better in the future I hope." Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:38 pm

"Do you happen to think,that the rise in heroes,or the ones in training for that matter might cause a rise in villans?"Charlie asked,happy that his attempt worked.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:40 pm

"Possibly, what is there to make it stop?" Jacob replied with a smile. "I know you changed the subject and it's alright, I can tell by the expression on your face."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 pm

"Uh huh."Charlie said and his face turned slightly red with the end of that statement."Nothing that I can do."Charlie said,after reading Jacob's mind,which said."I wonder what he could do to get Jenny to express herself." (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Jacob then changed his mind back to what he was really thinking about (secret (⌐■_■)) "Nice try." He replied taking a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:46 pm

"And I don't know what I can do to help you with Noelle either."Charlie grinned and took another bite of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Jacob was about to do a spit take like he did at the restaurant but held his hand to his mouth swallowing the water and coughing. He held onto his side from the pain and looked over at Charlie. "What is going on with all that recently..?" He replied.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:52 pm

"Well,it's there."Charlie said and poked Jacob's head."And there."He said and poked where his heart is (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:52 pm

"You sure it's not the bandage you were pointing too?" Jacob replied.
Back to top Go down
Pince Jackson

Pince Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:57 pm

"So, who are we looking for?" Pince asks making a beer float from Shades room.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:58 pm

"My sister Taylor is missing..."
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:00 pm

"Nope."Charlie said and got up,going to his room.Leaving Jacob to think about what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Jacob sits there looking straight ahead as he remembers the others. He holds onto his side and quickly runs to up meet Alex, Jack, and Pince.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 pm

He doesn't find them (Take away the 'meet' part) But instead walks alone in the hallways holding onto his side.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Has lost the other two, god knows how big stark tower can get, looking for this taylor chick
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:13 pm

After searching for a while, Jacob stops walking and leans against a wall waiting for the pain in his side to stop. He still thought it was only a scratch (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Pince Jackson

Pince Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Pince lost Jack but found Jacob. "Oh man your hurt aren't you Senor Jacob?" He asks grabbing a bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next