~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Sagittarius Rat

Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project. Empty
PostSubject: Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project.   Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Okay, let's cut to the chase. I'm developing a new place for the ~Avengers~ (Yes, the 3rd time) But this time, it's going to be different.
I will be adding a leveling up system, along with the ability to gain powers and save your stats to make our place fun.
I'm also making it so that raiders can choose to be a evil organization soldier or a minor Supervillain. (If they buy a gamepass of our pre-made Supervillains, they can be them instead)
I'm getting a really good leveling up system GUI from a friend, so I can easily adapt it for other stuff as well.

I've been talking to some of the Avengers, and I said an idea that would effect us greatly if we ever went for it.
What if we abandoned using the Avengers and anything Marvel, and just made-up our own Superhero universe? We can't be a fan fiction forever, although I can understand why it would effect some characters greatly.
I'd rather discuss this fully with all of the Avengers at some point, because this is worth considering.
We're currently inactive because we get new members wanting to be a hero, but we have to tell them they have to be a SHIELD Agent instead. My idea was that if we rebranded ourselves, we could make it so that normal members could choose from a choice of powers and be minor heroes. We'd gain more members and activity this way as well.
(My idea for a Superhero team name is the Crusaders btw)
I wouldn't like the fact that we'd all have to change something about our characters, but I feel really restrained to what I can do because of it. That's probably why I failed both Stark Towers, because I was restrained to something someone already made.

Anyway, discuss any ideas for the future place here. Shade out.
Back to top Go down
http://foreverdivided.webcomic.ws/
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project.   Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:38 pm

The Defenders of (insert junk here)
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project.   Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Sounds cool tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project.   Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roblox: The ~Avengers~ Future Project.
Page 1 of 1