~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retaliation of the Dead

Go down 
+4
That One Girl
Ken Barton
Chris Connors
Jacob A. Stark
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Retaliation of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:38 pm

The sound of rain hit the tower. It was 12:37 A.M, and most of the Avengers were in bed. Lightning flashed through the city following with a large booming sound of thunder. It echoed throughout the city as Jacob sat up in his bed. Silence fell throughout his room as the rain kept on pattering against the windows. He hopped off his bed wearing his black T-Shirt and navy blue sweat pants. He grabbed his belt and walked over to his door to head into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Chris got out of bed with a black T-shirt and basketball shorts and headed into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Ken was still up, Watching TV as the screen was the only light in the room. He was watching The Walking Dead (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■) . He was wearing a Dark green T-Shirt and Jeans, Due to him not going to bed
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Jenny was still in bed and didn't get up. Because it was 12:37 in the freaking morning.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Jacob walked out into the living room. He clamped his belt shut around his waist just as the TV shut off in front of Ken. The power in the tower was out.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:58 pm

"Ah God Damn. I was watching that..." Ken says as he turns on his phone, So he can see through the darkness
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 am

The lights turned on throughout the tower, although they were slightly dim giving every room in the tower a ghostly look.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:00 am

"Hm, That's odd. I kept the lights off" Ken said, getting up
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:03 am

"JARVIS, Turn backup generator off." Jacob stated into the air. Nothing happened. He rose an eyebrow and opened a pouch on his belt. He pulled out his IW watch and tapped the side, it didn't turn on. "That's odd.." He muttered out loud, "JARVIS is offline."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 am

"JARVIS being offline isn't odd, it just means something's wrong," Jenny points out, walking into the room in regular red and black pajamas. "And me missing sleep is very wrong."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 am

"Seems like the Networks down too" Ken said, looking at his phone
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 am

"If JARVIS is offline, then who turned on the backup generator?" Jacob retorted.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:08 am

"Which means something's wrong. And I vote someone, not me, should check it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:08 am

Tyler walks in from another Hallway "Whats going on?" He asked, rubbing one of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:11 am

"The generator can only be activated by JARVIS from one of our voices. Either Trent or Noelle did it without us knowing, or something is wrong like you said, majorly wrong." He slid his watch into his belt and closed the pouch. "We'll all need to get down there." He turned around. "It isn't fair if someone gets their beauty sleep more than the others." Jacob gave a sly smile to Jenny and then started walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 am

"True That" Ken agrees, following Jacob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 am

"Well Im going back to bed" Tyler said, turning away
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:14 am

"I never said it was fair, I just didn't want to go," Jenny grumbles, making her way towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:16 am

"Well, what ever happened to us acting as one?" Jacob replied as he shrugged his shoulders without turning around, he quoted a motto the community felt the Avengers did. He walked through the dimly lit hallways.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:21 am

"Well, Ask the others that, Cause only 3 of us are here..." Ken said, counting Jacob himself and Jenny
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:23 am

"3 is all we need most likely." Jacob replied. He jogged down a flight of stairs leading to the foyer of Stark Tower.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 am

Chris jogged down the stairs, groggily.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:18 am

Sam walked down the stairs, he was in his S.H.I.E.L.D jumpsuit for some odd reason. "Why is the power out..." He asks.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:56 pm

After everyone reached the foyer, the lights blinked off. The generator was shut down.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:13 pm

"Hey Chris, can you give us some light?" Jenny called into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation of the Dead   Retaliation of the Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retaliation of the Dead
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: