~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+8
Trent Washington
She Villain
Ken Barton
That One Girl
Tony Stark
Jacob A. Stark
Chris Connors
Felicity Moore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:47 pm

"Well for one I helped save those two I stabbed" Jason said, turning his head "Plus I need a place to stay before I head off who knows where, Don't know how long Ill stay though" He explained
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 pm

'But had you not stabbed them, that would be a different story." Steven replied lifting his index finger off his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:51 pm

"True, I would have met them anyway, they were after me. One attacked me and the other grabbed my collar" Jason said, looking at Steven "These days the Humans are so rude" He remarked
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:53 pm

"I've been dead the past year and a half, I wouldn't know." He took a final sip and crushed the empty bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:55 pm

"Well, you must've been lonely if you've been head a year and a half. Unless there were like, Heaven and shit, Then that isn't so bad" Jason said, getting up and going to the fridge "I have to tell you that one time I've been to Hell" He continued, grabbing some water
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:59 pm

"Oh I could tell you stories." Steven replied rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:09 am

"I'm sure we all have a lot of stories to tell," Jenny says.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:13 am

"Agreed." Steven rested his head on his hand which was resting on the counter. Silence struck the air for a few moments. "Is it usually this boring around the tower?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:19 am

"I've noticed that too. For a team who saves the world a massive number of times you think there was more going on in there H.Q" Jason responded, taking a sip of his water
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 am

"The last time I was here, things were different, there were lots more Avengers here instead of just 6 or so." Steven replied. "What do you think they all do?" He asked Jason and Amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 am

"Maturbate." Mark said flatly as he stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 am

"I think they got bored and left... Either that or they're all dead" Jason replied "Some people can't take the role of hero"
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:26 am

"Most of us spend our free time training. Some read, some watch TV, some listen to music. It's pretty boring around here though," Jenny replied with shrug.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:26 am

"I dunno." Steven replied. "For someone who is immortal, you got yourself beat up (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)" He spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:55 am

Jacob walked into the room Amnesia was about a half an hour later. He was wearing different clothes from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:38 pm

"Well hot diggity damn, Starky boy has more than one change of clothes. What a god damn surprise." Amnesia joked as he floated around the room, his hooded jacket off and laying on the couch. He now wore a black muscle shirt which exposed the deep scars all down his arms, behind the scars showed the muscle tone of someone who has fought for a living.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:41 pm

"Well my apologies for having to step out, I had something to do." Jacob replied walking over the window, crossing his arms and looking out. He was wearing grey jeans and a navy blue hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:47 pm

"That's fine. Gave me time to think, Jack off on pictures of Noelle and think some more, but mostly the second." Amnesia said with a grin as he floated down to the ground. He walked over to Jacob and stood staring out. "Sorry for the sense of humor, it's all I have left after a few thousand years." He said, a blank look on his face. The scars on his arms flashed black for a quick second, as did his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Jacob gave a stifled roll of his eyes. "I suppose that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Trent walks in a few seconds later, scratching his scruffy five o' clock shadow. He's wearing a black hoodie, gray jogging pants and a pair of black socks. "Morning guys. Or afternoon. Whatever the fuck it is." He seemed bothered, along with an obvious lack of sleep, displayed by the large bags under his eyes and his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:52 pm

"Night.' Jacob replied. He didn't turn his head away from the window, he held his hand up in a greeting sign and pointed a finger at a nearby clock that said '7:49 P.M'.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:54 pm

"Well fuck." Trent muttered as he poured himself a glass of bourbon. "Who's that?" Trent asked without turning around. He hadn't seen Amnesia outside of his usual hood.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:55 pm

"You remember that one Amnesia guy?" Jacob asked. "This is him, and he needs to meet Chris considering the jokes he makes (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:01 pm

"Let me guess. Noelle jokes?" Trent said with a small laugh as he turned around. He walked over to the two. " I need a break." He muttered and rubbed his eyes. "One day, just one day for a break."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Jacob nodded his head before Trent walked over. "Breaks would be nice at times." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next