~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+8
Trent Washington
She Villain
Ken Barton
That One Girl
Tony Stark
Jacob A. Stark
Chris Connors
Felicity Moore
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:59 pm

"I'm all into dominatrix and shit ma'm. But god damn, hit me in the head again I'll make your eyes explode out of your dick."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:01 pm

"And I'll slice you into Mutant Bacon, Now tell me where this is going?" Jason asked, he laughed as if it wasn't important
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 pm

"You two do what you do." Jacob lowered his hand off his face and started walking up the stairs to the front door to enter the tower. Hoping they would stay outside (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:06 pm

"But Starky poo. You promised to give me a foot rub." Amnesia said as he appeared in front of him, blocking his entrance.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:07 pm

"Got some groceries," Jenny said, to no one in particular.  She dropped the grocery bags on the ground.  "Why is Amnesia here, and a better question, why haven't we kicked him out yet?" (Teleported everyone inside woo)
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:20 pm

"Because sweet cheeks. I'm your everything, and there's no possible way you could ever kick me out." Amnesia said as he vaulted over the counter, grabbing Jenny's breast with a quick squeeze and then disappearing, re appearing on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Jenny's expression twitches in anger. "If he's not out of here in an hour I'm burning down the tower." She flips Amnesia off before walking down the hall to her room.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Steven was inside the fridge. "That reminds me of that one time you guys had with the X-men." He stopped and closed the fridge. "Oh wait. (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)" He laughed and opened up a water bottle he had.
---------------------
Jacob looked up at Amnesia. "If you're going to be here for a while, then I'd recommend not doing anything to the women, they get edgy at the slightest things."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:32 pm

"And sleep at another building for us, Man your so kind" Jason said, he entered the room once more (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:54 pm

"Jason. Shut the double flippity fluck fuck up before I come down there and dick slap you. You're new here and might I say, an arrogant fuck wad. Coming from me of all people, that should tell you to shut the hell up." Amnesia said, for once not a joking tone came from his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Steven closed the bottle he was drinking out of. "I like this guy already." He walked over to Amnesia and held his hand out. "I don't believe we've met, My name is Steven."
-----------------------
Jacob went over to the fridge and pulled out an apple. He took a bite. "Yeah, have fun, Do me a favor and put the groceries in the fridge, I'm gonna go upstairs and do some stuff." He said exiting the room. (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:03 pm

"Name's Amnesia." He said, pulling his hood off. What was under was something not expected. Dirty blonde hair covered his forehead and partially his eyes, a scar came down from his left eye all the way down to his chin. But everything else was normal, besides the black eyes. "You can call me Mark though."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:06 pm

"Don't mind Jacob, he does't like it whenever you joke around with the others like that." Steven replied.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:09 pm

"I swear, You look familiar, Were you in town about 20 years ago?" Jason asked Amnesia, Trying to remember 20 years ago
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:12 pm

"May have been, I've been around since. Hmm. The 1800's?" Mark said as he patted Steven on the back. "You my friend, have just met a life long buddy." He grinned as he looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:17 pm

"Well, We come from the same time then. Life is nice after 100 years or so" Jason also grinning
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:20 pm

"I've been alive for 5 years." Steven gave a sarcastic laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:21 pm

"Bull shit. You don't look a day over three." Mark grinned as he faded into a black mist. He appeared over by the couch, which he then fell back onto, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Steven bobbed his head as he gave a sarcastic laugh again. He opened up his water bottle and sat on a chair near the kitchen counter. "So, Mark, What do you know about the other six avengers?" He started up a conversation, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:33 pm

"Well. Trent is a workaholic. Non stop making suits, he is a pleasure to be around though when he is up and around. Jenny is a bitch, with a nice ass. Noelle is a chippy little brat, whom Chris and Jacob both adore completely. Ken is an asshole at times, but cool at other times. Chris is the quiet, emotional black guy. Jacob is the leader, so of course he has the 'mysterious' past. And the writers of them all, Dylan, Jared, Ken, Cameron and Cassie are all friends whom met on Roblox. Wait, getting a bit ahead of myself there." He said, then the sound of a record scratching was heard.The last part, he said to himself as the world around him froze for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:35 pm

"Mysterious past, You can say that." He choked on the water he was drinking. "I was supposed to kill him when I arrived into this world."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:37 pm

"That's nice, get in line with the rest of them." Amnesia slightly grinned as he hopped up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:39 pm

"No, literally, the only reason I'm here is because Jacob got on Jackal's bad side as a child." Steven replied.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:42 pm

"Did you know I almost killed Jacob" Jason said, sitting on a chair "Wasn't trying too, But seemed like he was trying to kill me..." He continued
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:44 pm

"Which reminds me, why did we bring you here again?" Jenny asked Jason, walking in from the kitchen because I wanted another way to enter the rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next