~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Without Heroes - Part I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 pm

I sit down like this is routine and take a deep breath, ready.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Jacob had both grapples attached to the back of Ken's jet as he weaved through buildings. He managed to grab the flare he had in the past and aimed it at approaching vehicles.
-----------------
Samantha smiled, the same fiery hue as before flickered. "It's simple, just like driving a car, except the clutch is a missile launcher. Have fun!" She tapped a button above her head and the 4 Avengers on the ship leaned back. Walls came up around them and the hovercraft split off into four smaller jets. Each of them were on their own as enemy hovercrafts evaded skyscrapers, coming after them.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:35 pm

"Hope your not prone to air sickness" Ken said to Jacob over the mic, He turned as two jets crash together, Ken launched missiles at another Jet, Ken flew through the smoke, going straight up, multiple hovercrafts following him, he turned directly down to dodge the hovercrafts as the follow, Ken quickly flew around the Alckem building, one jet crashing into the building. Ken flew down, making a sharp turn up, Shooting the remaining jets, he dodged the metal carcass' and continued on
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Jacob twisted his body and aimed a flare at a small jet flying up behind him. He shot at it and managed to knock out the window, steam shot out and it smacked into a skyscraper as Ken turned another corner. He shifted around and noticed Ken make an abrupt turn upwards with another hovercraft flying straight at them. Clenching one fist and making the grapple come off of Ken's ship. His body kept flying forward as it passed over the hovercraft. He flipped around and clenched again hooking onto this jet causing it to lose concentration and plummet into a nearby skyscraper. Jacob managed to let go of his grapples before this and made his way up the skyscraper and onto it's rooftop. He ran across it looking around at all the chaos ensuing in the city. Aiming a flare up, he shot into the air hoping for someone to fly by and pick him up again. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:41 pm

I swoop around and maneuver through debris flying over the building Jacob is on.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Jacob hopped into the air and clenched his left fist, his left grapple shot out and stuck into one of Chris's wings. His body jolted as it was pulled forward following up behind Chris.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 pm

"Wash, Can you hear me? If so where is the main base of these assholes?" Ken demanded, trying to contact Washington, he weaved another jet and shot another
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:46 pm

I start losing control and wobbling but soon regain control then start dodging planes and buildings.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Washington pulled a device out of the hovercraft he had landed on before all this, his ear device wasn't working so he couldn't hear Ken. After he pulled it out, the hovercraft slowed to a stationary halt for it's energy was somehow drained. It glowed with a blue hue to it. He smiled as he held a flare up on the stationary hovercraft and fired a silver flare into the sky. Meaning the mission was successful. His smile faded as a seperate hovercraft rammed into the one he was on making him plummet down heading to the streets, holding the device like it were a baby.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Trent swooped down from his position.He grabbed Washington's leg just before he hit the ground.Trent flew, and threw Washington into the air.Catching him and then flying towards the others.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Samantha sat in the seat next to Alexandre, looking up and she noticed Trent catch Washington. She gave a sigh of relief and tapped a button which sent messages in between her plane and the 4 others that Chris, Noelle, and the Reilly brothers were in. She started speaking to them. "Mission Successful, Everyone make a escape to Central Park!" After she said this, Alexandre lifted their hovercraft up and burst towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:55 pm

The jet started going haywire and jittering everywhere "Jacob it would be best if you got off... This thing is going crazy" I say through the earpiece as the jet started smoking.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Trent held Washington as he flew towards Central Park."My name's Trent.TrentWashington." Trent said from behind his helmet as they made their way back.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Ken made a landing beside the caves location, it wasn't the best, but a landing
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Jacob thought for a second and turned his head, he saw Noelle flying her ship far behind Chris's. He smiled and twisted his head back. He clenched his fists and grappled his way to the hull of the jet. He shouted for Chris to push against the window as he tapped his belt making the grapple remain stationary on the plane. He slammed his fists onto the window hoping to break it.
----------------
Washington looked up at Trent. For a odd reason he felt respect for Trent. "You've earned my trust, Brandon."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:01 pm

I start pushing the window harder trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 pm

" Brandon Washington. You're not by chance related to me are you?" Trent Joked as they landed. Trent tapped his wrist and his suit began to morph off of him, and back into his dog tags.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Samantha opened up the heli pad into Washington's cave. She lowered the hovercraft in while the others made their way there.
-----------------
Jacob slammed his hand onto the side making it able for Chris to kick out the window. It started lowering in elevation and was about to crash into an approaching hovercraft. He tapped his belt and clenched one fist at two different times, one hooking onto the jet he was on and the other onto Noelle's which was now close to theirs. He reached his hand waiting for Chris to pull himself out.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 pm

I reach for Jacob's hand and jump out of the haywire jet.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Jacob held a firm grip around Chris's arm. He clenched his left fist and the hook on their ship came off. He clenched his fist again and it shot onto Noelle's ship. The two flew off the jet and followed after Noelle's plane while the other crashed into an oncoming hovercraft. Which plummeted to the ground ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Ken "Somehow" Gets into Washingtons cave "Well, we got a Crashed Jet beside the cave" Ken yelled, his thumb pointing behind him
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 pm

"Thanks" I say grabbing onto his arm looking down.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Jacob nodded in a sign of relief, Central Park came into view and the hovercrafts had lost track of them.

(Time Skip)

Eventually, everyone arrived back into the cave. Samantha closed the heli pad gate and everyone took a second to breathe. She noticed a shadow creep across her eye, and when she turned her head she saw..
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:19 pm

"Hey look you guys are actually alive! What a shame," Indigo said snidely and turned to Samantha,"You rang?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Without Heroes - Part I
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6