~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Without Heroes - Part I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Noelle turned to Samantha. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:44 pm

I walk to Samantha with sleepy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Samantha stepped to the side letting Washington stand up front. He cleared his throat and spoke up. His black hair stood up and looked quite similar to Trent's. He held up a file and opened it up. "You all know why we called you here, and I have a plan as of this moment." He watched as other Avengers came close. He pointed down onto the paper which seemed to be a map of the city. "This seems rushed yet we need to do it in order to get the right information. Mr. Stark, I'll have you, Ms. Cruze, and Mr. Barton stationed on the Alckem building, the highest skyscraper in the city, where you were first transported to this world. I will have the two Reilly brothers, Mr. Washington, and Mr. Connors stationed on the building below that. Each of you will be armed with a death ray device. Attract hover craft attentions and make them come close to the building, where we will have Samantha's hover craft hidden and blend in with the building. When the time is right, it will fly off and gain the Hovercrafts attention, allowing me to hop onto the opposing hovercraft and attach a device that only I know how to use. Samantha will circle around the building so all of you can jump into the cockpit at the right moment. Then comes the hard part."
------------------------
Jacob blinked amazed at how fast Washington spoke.
------------------------
"You will need to keep the hovercraft moving, it will shoot at you, and you mustn't shoot back, weave around the skyscrapers at the hover craft's supersonic speed, hopefully if you do so long enough, I can gain enough information, and I will fire this flare." He held up a gun looking device. "It will signal for you to immediately halt the hover craft making it freeze mid-air, the opposing hover craft I resided on would speed past allowing me to jump onto yours and we easily fly back to Samantha's hideout. Questions? No? Good." He closed the book as if he were agitated.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:59 pm

"Alright good luck guys, I'll see you when this is over" I say a little bit frightened.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:01 am

"Well, I get to try out my Prototype!" Ken said, excited
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Trent stood there for a moment after Washington finished speaking. He looked stunned. He turned to Jacob and sighed. He rubbed his eyes and then followed to where he was needed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Samantha walked into the hovercraft, alongside Alex and the heroes. She noticed Washington climb up a ladder to the top of the hovercraft. He pulled out a wire and tied himself to the top of the hovercraft.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Trent was the last to enter before he did he looked up to se Washington.He saw a small glimpse of what looked like the imprint of dog tags on the inside of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Ken was sitting in the hover car, staring at his Sunglasses with one hand, a Old stopwatch on a chain, the Stopwatch as all black except for its Analog view
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Trent walked into the craft, eyes wide and sat next to Ken. He raised his hand to take off his dog tags. once they were off he began rubbing his thumb over the smooth plate.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:37 pm

I climb in the jet with some swaggy Cardinal 7's With dark blue jeans and an ~Avengers~ shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Once everyone was inside. Alexandre started the hover craft up. The heli-pad leading up to Central Park opened and they arrived on the surface a few seconds later. The hover craft dashed off to the positions and dropped everyone at their positions.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 pm

"So what do we do next?" Ken asked, turning around to Jacob and Noelle
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Jacob turned his head as he watched Alex drop the others off on the building below him, Ken, and noelle. It was at least half the size of the Alckem building. He held the death ray in his hands staring out at the inferno like city. "We get a hover craft's attention." He held the death ray up into the sky and shot it, a red light flared throughout the sky, hard to look at. However it did nothing except continue into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:47 pm

I get to my position and grab a bulky death ray.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:48 pm

"Is it defective? I can use a Explosive arrow...." Ken said, squinting to try to find the beam
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm

"I'm not sure if we're meant to hit one with them, Washington said to draw one to the building." He aimed a flare out in front of him and fired another, it swerved throughout the air.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:58 pm

"Well, keep firing. I gotta plan" Ken smirked, running off
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Trent stood on the building and held the flare gun into the sky, and then shot.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Chris was trigger-happy and kept firing without a doubt in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Jacob turned his head, the flare Trent had fired was green, a different color than his. He stared in amazement as it swirled up and past where he was standing. He turned his ehed after the flare went out of sight only to see a hovercraft floating in front of the Alckem building. It had it's front hull open and light was glaring out from it. He quickly turned his head and pushed Noelle to the side of the roof. He jumped to the side as a massive ray demolished through the roof, it split in half sending Noelle and Jacob off the sides of the building.
----------------------------
Samantha's hovercraft floated into view above the Alckem building. She opened a window and fired a yellow flare meaning mission went haywire. She flew the hovercraft down in time to catch Noelle leaving Jacob falling. Trent, chris, and the others noticed the flare and went into action.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Jacob stopped in mid air as a Jet flew below him, staying in place, the cockpit opened to reveal Ken "Look what I found!" He yelled
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Jacob flipped through the air tapping his belt. The symbiote slid over his body as his speed increased down. After a few seconds, he turned around and clenched his fists attaching his grapple hooks which shot from his belt and attached to the Alckem building. The mometum swung him up to the side and he noticed several other hovercrafts coming up to the area. He watched Samantha dive the hovercraft down picking up Chris and the Reilly brothers and immediately flying off in the opposite direction. Jacob attached another grapple hook to an opposing building as he noticed Washington dangling from the one that tried to kill him and Noelle.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Trent ran off the side of the roof without thinking, tapping his dog tags as he fell. once the suit locked into place around him,he blasted off,just as another hovercraft destroyed the building he was on.He did a twirl in the air as a missle flew next to him. He then flew after Ken.

Last edited by Trent Washington on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Jacob flipped to the side and grappled onto a railing connecting to Ken's hover craft, the two burst off.
--------------------------
Alexandre flipped the steering wheel of the hover craft, weaving through buildings as they were getting shot at. Samantha held onto a railing inside. "You four, I need you to sit in the four seats located in the back of the vehicle, I will press a button and hope you all know how to fly, It's quite easy, like a video game."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Without Heroes - Part I   A World Without Heroes - Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World Without Heroes - Part I
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next