~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kidnapping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

A Kidnapping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:52 pm

"Me and my friend don't like the waiting game" Kappa said, sounding dark. Scar growled // "Hold on" Ken said, throwing one of his bolts into the fog
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Jacob looked intently at the two, a second passed before he shifted his eyes to stare at something blinking on his shades.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 pm

"Alice I don't want to hurt you but we really don't have time for this.... Now where is Ken."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:54 pm

"Hm, now that's a tricky one," she said,"He could be anywhere in the Labyrinth by now you know." // There was no sound of the bolt landing. The place they were standing shifted and Ken and the man were left standing on a single square of concrete, with nothing on any side. Under the platform was a metal structure that could easily be scaled.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 am

"Fine" I say clearly agitated "You take us there and find him and there's no harm done. However if you don't, we will turn you into the feds" I say the second part alot more calm.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 am

"Well, thanks for your waiting, Ms.Clare. We found your Identity and where Mr.Barton's located. You should have removed all his Devices. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk" Kappa said in a taunting tone // "Don't move, we might trigger something" Ken said, looking at the man
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:33 am

She flinches when Kappa says her name. "Well since you know where your friend is, you can go get him yourselves," Alice says with a smile of false confidence. "I'll be going then." // The man nods, and freezes in his place. "Name's Howard by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:35 am

"Scar, lets go. We can get there in around, 10 minutes in a car. Anyone else coming?" Kappa said, Scar already heading too his Jeep // "Names Ken, We gotta look for a way outta here" Ken said, looking around
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:39 am

"Actually I can't let you go, sorry," Alice explains, and teleports in front of Scar,"Your friend would be as good as dead if you showed up."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:42 am

Scar throws Alice on his shoulder , Continuing too walk "Did I mention Scar is a bad driver?" Kappa smirked
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:54 am

"Put me down you oaf, what do you think you're doing?!" Alice kicks at him, then teleports the both of them below ground, into the Labyrinth. They fall to the ground below. "Great, now look what you did."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:07 am

Scar puts Alice down and punches through the maze walls. looking for Ken
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:18 am

I look at Jacob puzzled. "Where did they go?"
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:22 am

Alice rushed after Scar. "All you're going to do is get yourself killed if you go about like that!" Behind the first wall he punched down was a pack of humanoid things with pale skin and hollowed features, they all turned towards the two and stared blankly. All at once they started slowly moving towards Scar.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:23 am

"I'm not sure." Jacob replied, his shades still beeping. "I have a signal receiver for Ken's shades but I don't see anything."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:25 am

"Calculating weakness... Shoot there chests" Kappa said, Scar in a second pulled a gun out and shot one in the chest, making him fall apart, before the others could do anything, Scar killed them off one by one, continued walking after he was done
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:30 am

Alice stared, gesturing wildly with her hands. "Wh- You can't just- Those were people!" she shouted,"Experiments gone wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:34 am

"Some people don't like it to be experimented on by idiots such like yourself. Me and Scar know this feeling. We know what they want" Kappa said in a deep and dark voice, Scar broke through another wall
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:34 am

"that can't be good" I mutter
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:37 am

"Only one logical explanation." Jacob held his hand up to his chin and started speaking some scientifical explanations, he stopped for a moment and looked over at Chris. "The only logic here is that Ken's glasses are somewhere above us, or somewhere below us."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:39 am

"But they were still alive," she said, following him,"And don't pin this on me, I was doing as I was paid to."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 am

Scar turned and his pistol barrel tapped Alice's forehead "Tell me Mr.Bartons still alive, or I can just let Scar do his thing here" Kappa said "And be truthfully honest. I don't like liers"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:44 am

"So what do you think we should do?" I ask having no idea what was going on
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:45 am

Alice disappeared, then reappeared sitting on a piece of rubble behind him. "Now, let's not make rash decisions here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:47 am

Jacob slipped his glasses up onto his forehead. He looked into the sky, nothing but clouds. He then looked down and saw nothing but a clear street and a cement sidewalk. "For once, I honestly have no Idea. It could be a false lead." Jacob responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Kidnapping
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: