~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kidnapping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

A Kidnapping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:45 pm

"Well you could always check your security cameras," Alice said as she examined her nails. "And I work for the highest bidder, so there's no need for trust issues," she continued.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:55 pm

A spike shot out of one wall and into a hole on the other wall, the rock was no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:58 pm

"Well... This is going too be interesting" Ken said, making his way to the spikes. He slowly went under the area, a spike cutting a piece of his suit off, barely skinning him. He continued through the maze // Scar growled towards Alice
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Jacob looked down and tapped a small button on his shades, a earpiece came out from the right side and attached itself onto the ear. He put them on and looked back over at Alice. "Well it was kind of you to stop by." He tapped another button and they slowly lit up with a cyan hue to them. He started walking towards the window of the room.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Alice raised an eyebrow. "You won't find him."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Here the maze splits off into 2 paths, one left the other right. To the right the path seemed to be clear of obstacles, but the floor was cracked in many places. From the left came a terrible smell accompanied by a moaning of someone in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Coordinates appear on the visor of Jacobs sunglasses, sent by Kappa, Alice doesn't notice the numbers
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 pm

I walk out of the room momentarily
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:46 pm

"Doesn't matter." Jacob opened the window and turned around. He nodded at Scar and looked back at Alice. "I've got nothing else to do." He hopped backwards out the window
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Alice rushed to the window to watch him fall. "You guys really are stupid aren't you," she said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Scar grabbed Alices should. Kappa flew beside her "If your going anywhere, its with us" The A.I said
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Jacob flipped around the tower and eventually landed in a bush nearby. He walked out and started walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:46 pm

I dive out of the window and land on the street making a small crack in the road as I start walking nearby Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Ken walks over too left, being cautious as he looks around
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:08 pm

The farther Ken gets down the hall the worse the smell becomes. A wall slides up behind him, blocking the way back. The moaning is now accompanied by growling of a canine like animal, and a figure can be seen slumped against a wall through the fog.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:17 pm

"Whos there?" Ken said, slowly taking a step
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

The figure is joined by what looks like a large dog, then another, and another. The moaning cuts into a scream as the dogs pounce on the figure. // Alice teleports from Scar's grasp and lands a kick from above to Jacob's head, smashing it into the sidewalk. Then teleports in front of Chris and punches him in the stomach. "Should've accepted my help when I offered it!"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Scar landed his fist on the ground, creating a shockwave. He quickly runs up too Alice and chokes her by the neck "Better talk now" Kappa said, appearing // "Hey, Shoo!" Ken yelled, going too aid the man
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Jacob was already standing. He cracked his neck. "You should become a chiropractor. My neck has been stiff for days."
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Alice clawed at the hand clamped around her neck, kicking at Scar. "If you'd kindly just let me go, that would be great."  //  The dogs backed up from them, and circled them within a couple yards.  The man turned his head slightly towards Ken.  "Thank you," he said with a cough, splattering his shirt with blood.  He had cuts and bruises all over, with hollowed features and matted hair, like he'd been there for days without supplies.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 pm

"Will you actually talk too us?" Kappa asked, Scar not changing his grip // "What happened?" Ken asked getting closer too the man
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:33 pm

I clench my stomach in pain but moments later I recover and look around in confusion.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:40 pm

"Yes, of course!" Alice replies. // "I've been here for days in this maze," he replied quietly,"The dogs attacked while I was resting." Suddenly he grabbed Ken's shoulders. "Please, help me get out." His voice was shaky with fear.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Scar let go "Then start talking." Kappa said with a deep voice // "Of course I will!" Ken said "Come on!" Ken started walking too a direction
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Alice dusted herself off. "Hi, my name's Alice," she said stalling. // With the dogs closing in, the man struggled to his feet and hobbled after Ken. The dogs darted after the two but after a few yards, they yipped and fled back to the corner. Another wall rose, separating them from the dogs. Ahead of them was another intersection, which was foggy and quiet in each direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kidnapping   A Kidnapping - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Kidnapping
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: