~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyber Heist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
She Villain

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:51 pm

In the workshop of Stark Tower 21:00 :
The security cameras all over the tower have been shut down.  A girl with bleach white hair stood in the workshop to admire the technology the the Stark tower held on the inside.  After quickly shoving something in her pocket, she turned to examine the array of iron suits, as she did so the suit she was closest to hummed to life and stepped towards her.  She looked it up and down and gave a slight grin,"Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Jacob held a flashlight in his hand, his Toxin suit already over him as he walked down a hallway looking for the others.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Trent was on the other side of the work shop making adjustments to his new suit.He only noticed the girl when the suit began to move,he slowly stood up after putting down his screwdriver.He took off his work glasses and began to step over to her."And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
She Villain

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:58 pm

She ignored him, still looking at the suit which had stopped in front of her. "It's a marvelous piece of equipment isn't it."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:03 pm

"Yes,I made it." Trent said as he began to walk closer to her."Now,I suggest you answer my question."
Back to top Go down
She Villain

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:05 pm

"An admirer of your work," she continued. The suit stepped towards Trent and clamped a hand around his next, hoisting him above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Trent didn't resist,instead he grabbed a wrench that was on the table near him.He lunged it into the Arc Reactor,instantly shutting the suit off."Nice try."He said as he unclamped the hand now that the grip was loose.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:10 pm

As I stand in the kitchen. I see Jacob walk by all suited up. I run over to him. "Is everything okay?" I begin to walk with him.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:11 pm

She frowned,"Pity." The rest of the suits stepped off their podiums, and stepped into a circle around Trent.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 pm

"You do know,I created these suits." Trent said and stepped closer to the girl."I can easily rebuild them after they're destroyed."He winked and secretly tapped his pocket,turning on his Stark phone so that the conversation was sent directly to all of the Avenger's ear pieces.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:18 pm

"As can I," she sighed. The suit he had damaged flickered back to life taking position next to the girl. A loud screech was heard over the earpieces, which then went silent. "You're security is absolutely pathetic by the by."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:19 pm

"No,actually."Trent began to say as he circled the girl and the suit."Our security is so good,it makes you think it's 'pathetic'"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:21 pm

"Something was fine, But something just went weird with the communication, I thought I heard Trent calling me." Jacob replied to Felicity as he took his shades off and slide them into a pouch on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:22 pm

"Well last I saw him, he was down in the workshop. Want to go check it out?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:24 pm

"Might as well." Jacob started walking up the hall and towards the workshop.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:24 pm

"Yes, of course." Two suits went to guard the door, the others closing the circle again. "But you've just blown my cover, and we can't have that."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:26 pm

"Aw,but why not?"Trent asked as he continued to circle her."You break into our tower,and then you mess with my suits.It's the least I could do under the circumstances.I could do a hell of a lot more than just simply 'blow your cover'"
Back to top Go down
She Villain

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

"Sadly we'll have to leave that for another time," she turned to walk out of the room. The suit which was by her side followed, as well as the two who were guarding the door, as she walked into the hall. The remaining suits closed in around Trent, all ready to fire their repulsors at him.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

I follow closely behind Jacob. We turn a corner into the hall where the workshop door is. "Um...Who is she?" I ask Jacob, hoping he knew.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Jacob turned around a hallway corner and saw the lady. He quickly dove back around and held his hand out motioning for Felicity to stay and be quiet.
Back to top Go down
She Villain

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:34 pm

She directed two of the suits to take out Jacob and Felicity. The rounds the corner and aimed their repuslors at them, while the girl passed by, waving to them. (idk if you'd call her a lady, she's like 12)
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Trent dove under one of the suits and over to the door,he locked down the workshop using the controls on the inside,then dived out before the large metal door clamped down over the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:36 pm

(Thanks for telling us the age) Jacob held his hands up as the suits pointed their palms at them.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Moore

Felicity Moore

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm

I follow Jacob and put my hands up. I glance over at him then back at the suits. I then clamp my hands into fists. As I do, a turquoise kinetic bubble forms around each suit, trapping them. As they try to punch the bubble or shoot it, it grows stronger. "Go, I'll keep them here." I say as I look to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Jacob slid around the suits and followed after the chick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyber Heist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber Heist   Cyber Heist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber Heist
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: