~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Memories

Go down 
+2
That One Girl
Ken Barton
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

Old Memories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Jenny was welcomed by no one there. Just an empty floor
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 pm

That same alligator charge towards me (I donno that it real) "Woah.... this is super realistic" I say as the Alligator charges towards me, jaws wide open.
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Jacob shoved the bo-staff between two tables with the panther biting down in it, Jacob hopped back and managed to grab onto the alligator that was after Chris, he grabbed it's jaws and clamped them shut.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Jenny wildly looks around in confusion,"Wai-wha, where's Chester?!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:13 pm

I come to my senses and Thank Jacob quickly, getting to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Jenny heard something and she turns, finding a Gorilla punching her in the face, knocking her out instantly
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Jenny woke in a dark room, not tied to anything, facing Chester, who was messing around with Stark Towers Systems "Welcome, Jenny" Chester said, not moving his eyes from the screen. // Ken went to the Penthouse floor to see where Jenny went, not finding her at all

Last edited by Ken Barton on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:20 pm

"No problem." Jacob replied as he snapped his fingers and the bo-staff retracted, letting the panther free, it charged up and Jacob spun around it and chopped down on it's neck, it fell down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Charlie had snuck out when he found Jenny gone,he was now looking through a vent,at the room Chester and her were in.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Jenny gets up and walks up behind him, she draws her pistol and aims it at the back of his head,"Haven't seen you in a while."
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Not a good idea Jenny Charlie said into her thoughts as he looked down from the air vent.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 pm

"Have you noticed no ammo in that clip? I've smartened up, which by the way, your weapons are elsewhere" Chester smirked // Ken ran down to Jacob "I'm going to search for Chester, he's gotta be in the building" He said
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:24 pm

"You do that, try to find Jenny as well." He kicked the panther aside as he ran up and grabbed the staff, continuing to clear out animals from the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:25 pm

"Actually.One weapon is right here."Charlie said,as the vent fell to the floor and he jumped out after it.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Jenny rolled her eyes and smacked him on the head with the butt of the pistol,"Yeah, smartened up."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:26 pm

"Don't count on it" Chester said, snapping his fingers, The weapon vanished, illusion all along "Thanks for revealing your position, Charles" Chester said before he was whacked. He got up and snatched the pistol away, throwing it away
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:28 pm

"Now if you don't mind, I have prey to catch" Chester said as he walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:28 pm

"Actually Chester,It's Charlie."He said and stood up straight from his position."You really are stupid huh? I thought it was just the others thoughts..but now I'm seeing it for myself."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Chester finally got where he wanted to be. He flipped his watch into the air multiple times, waiting for Ken. // Ken walked into viewing distance of Chester
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Jenny ran out of the room after Chester.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:33 pm

"NOW! Before I trip your friend here, how's life, Kenny my boy!" Chester said, laughing as he puts his foot out right infront of Jenny // "Why are you here, exactly?" Ken asked
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Jacob spun the bo-staff around in his fingers as it retracted back into a small cylinder, he slid it back into his belt with all the animals laying on the floor in the lobby. "And that's how it's done." He stated to anyone left in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:35 pm

"All I wanted to do is play a game! See what your up too! And I deliver a Message!" Chester said, catching his Stopwatch // "And what is the message exactly?" Ken asked
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Trent nodded to Jacob and wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Jenny spotted it before she could trip and dove over it into a somersault. But hit the wall and landed on her back. "Seriously," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: