~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the lights go out

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

When the lights go out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:09 pm

"We cannot engage directly, stay back and observe it until you can get a shot in, then high tail it out of the shadows." Jacob replied with his Toxin suit slithering over his body, he slid his Stealth hood over his head.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:10 pm

"This suit is meant for fighting... Not sneaking" Ken said, looking at the beast
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 pm

"Then do what you can." Jacob replied picking up the tablet and folding it back up, sliding it into his belt.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:12 pm

"Nobody knows exactly what we're dealing with." I sigh "I'd rather sneak around than die" I say to ken
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

"Chris is right, this thing looks like it could kill us with the bat of an eye, I don't want to risk that chance." He continued down the stairs until he got to the hallway below the penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

"Cool then" He then stands infront of the beast. The eyes of his mask lighting the beasts face "I'm making a distraction for you guys!" He yells as he pounces towards the beast
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:14 pm

"Wat." he says as he looks down,"WE'RE FINE YOU FOOL, GET OUT OF THE SUIT. NOW."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 pm

*Ken moves below the beast, running down the halls with his Suit giving him enhanced speed (He designed that)*
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:16 pm

The beast didn't move, he sniffed and got Ken's scent, making it easy to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oh boy...you don't mess with dogs. Especially ones of that caliber...Jacob, any ideas yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 pm

"He's got my scent, so hurry up and make a plan!" Ken said over his Com as he turns on his NV, seeing his surroundings
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:21 pm

"I don't want any of us risking death, that's why I made everyone I could find leave the tower, It's just us four." Jacob muttered. "I said, we have one person stay in the middle floors of the tower, that way if the beast runs up the tower flights, he'll be there to stop it. While the other three are able to find and see if we can stop this thing."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:34 pm

"Let's cage it?",he proposes to Stark,"It's a good method.."
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:36 pm

"Neutralize it and try capturing it, Yes, good method. If we have an opportunity, then we fall through with that idea."
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:43 pm

"Well then, let's get down to business.",he says looking down at the dog,"Maybe you can build a special cage for it?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob A. Stark

Jacob A. Stark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 pm

The moonlight that was shining throughout the tower disappeared for a slight second. When the light shone back where the beast was standing it was gone, somewhere throughout the tower. Jacob looked over at Alex. "No time for a cage, we can use a few things we already have in the workshop, just spread out and find that thing!" He replied slipping around a hallway.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:51 pm

"I doubt he Isnt After me!" Ken said over his Earpeice
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:28 pm

"Let's work fast before ken becomes dog food" I say to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the lights go out   When the lights go out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the lights go out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Avengers~ RP :: Roleplays :: Random Roleplays-
Jump to: