~Avengers~ RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Avengers~ RP

A RP site for Avengers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff,thangs

Go down 
+5
Chris Connors
Brett Reilly
Trevor Reilly
Trent Washington
Jacob A. Stark
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:09 am

Chris got in the middle of them and pushed them farther apart. "Don't fight" he said still in between them.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:10 am

"Technically, I was 'stalking' S.H.I.E.L.D, which drifted down to the likes of you." He replied. "Plus, I'd feel hostility from a guy with toothpicks sticking out of his wrists."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:11 am

"Jason, another infraction like this and you will be forcfully removed from our building." Trent said as he entered the room. His stomach still visibly bandaged from the stab wound.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:12 am

"Yet you have no intention of finding out why they are after me? You sure from a top secret military organization that they would have another reason to capture me?" Jason said, sitting back on the couch (Cause I was apparently standing up)
Back to top Go down
http://avengers-rp.my-freeforum.com
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:14 am

Steven tapped the side of his forehead. "I don't need legal information to understand why they were after you."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:14 am

"Steven, friend. Come with me. I need to speak with you a moment." Trent said, looking at Jason with a stern look. He turned and waited for Steven to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:15 am

"Then you would get it through that thick skull of yours that Im really Innocent, Bird Boy" Jason said, looking at Trent soon after "Im simply awnsering questions, any problems with that?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:19 am

Steven scoffed. "I'll be back to finish this. Then we'll settle this dispute, Mr. Krueger." He turned his head and followed after Trent.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:20 am

"If it was up to me, Jason's head would be on a stick, proudly displayed in the center of Stark Tower. However, it is not. The others seem to be fond of senior Edwardo Scissor hands." He said, a small laugh at the end. "So, for me. As a friend. Stop arguing with him, it would save alot of uneeded drama."
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:22 am

"As if there isn't enough drama already." Steven replied. He let out a huff of air. "Fine, I'll let it slide, if he crosses me again, I'm taking matters into my own hands."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 am

"You do that. But not here, take him out to a back alley and beat the holy shit out of him." Trent said, a small grin as he winced from the wound in his stomach. He reached over and patted Jason on the back. Then began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:31 am

Steven walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. He crossed his arms and kicked his feet onto the table in front of the couch.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:34 am

Noelle looked between Jason and Steven for a second. "You guys fight more than most girls do, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:35 am

"Trust me, I don't think girls like to rip each other's teeth out with their own fingers, or in his case, 'toothpicks'." He gave a subtle laugh.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:36 am

"She's right" Chris shrugged "I can see why though. Jason is a jerk"
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:38 am

"I've delt with more than you guys would handle in life, So of course That would change my personality." Jason said "Have you guys been used too everyone you once cared for dying? Even the friends you meet all just die?" He said to himself, knowing no one would listen
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 am

"Which is why the term, 'life life to the fullest' is appropriate."
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:41 am

"That gets old after a While, believe me" Jason continues
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:45 am

Steven lifted his eyes up. "Aside from the immortality talk. What were we all saying?" Steven held his head in his hand and looked between Noelle and Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:47 am

"I don't even remember" Chris sighed "but I bet she does" Chris pointed to Noelle.
Back to top Go down
That One Girl

That One Girl

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:50 am

Noelle shrugs,"It was just introductions."
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:51 am

"Well then." Steven muttered. "I'm Steven. (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)" He repeated, a slight laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton
Admin
Ken Barton

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:53 am

"Names Jason, But its just a nickname" Jason said
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:40 pm

TIMESKIP
Chris woke up the next morning rubbing his eyes. It was quiet but the TV was on, someone was alrealdy up.
Back to top Go down
Steven Clark

Steven Clark

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Steven rested his head on his hand on the arm of the couch he was sitting on. "Why they didn't have these shows in New Heaven.." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff,thangs   Stuff,thangs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff,thangs
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next